I'm not sending this to the masterpost right now because it's REALLY LATE. I figure you all know the drill by now anyway. ;)
1. Domesticity. The everyday things you do as a couple (or friends who might as well be a couple); shopping together, cooking/eating together, sharing food/clothes/bed/shower, watching movies, bickering, banter/inside jokes, cleaning, PDA, etc.
2. Sleep or Bed Themes. Falling asleep on each other, sharing a bed/sleepingbag/backseat (whether forced to or otherwise), cuddling/spooning, pillow talk, drowsy conversations, lazy mornings.
3. Hurt/Comfort. Taking care of someone, healing an injury, sitting by a bedside, comforting while sick, emotional comfort, physical comfort, stitching up a wound, etc.
4. UST. Unresolved Sexual Tension! Touching, flirting/banter, lingering looks, chemistry. Angsty or otherwise. Bonus points if it does get resolved.
5. Music. Quiet nights listening to music together, going to see a band, record players, car radios, dancing/slow dancing, etc.
Supernatural: Dean/Castiel, Dean/Castiel/Sam, Dean/Benny, Dean/Victor, Sam/Jody, Sam/Amelia, Sam/Sarah.
Lost: Richard/Miles, Richard/Jacob, Jacob/Esau, Miles/Sawyer, Juliet/Jack, Juliet/Sawyer, Juliet/Richard, Richard/Eloise, Kate/Sawyer, Kate/Sayid, Dan/Charlotte/Miles, Kate/Claire, Richard/Miles/Sawyer.
Harry Potter: Harry/Hermione/Ron, Harry/Draco, Harry/Luna, Hermione/Ron, George/Oliver, George/Luna, Remus/Sirius, Ginny/Luna.
The Killing: Holder/Linden
Game of Thrones: Jorah/Dany, Jon/Ygritte, Jon/Sam, Arya/Gendry (friendship or future!fic), Jaime/Brienne, Loras/Renly. Please note that I haven't read all the books and would like to not know anything beyond the current show episodes, thank you!